Wednesday, December 23, 2009

20 Week Update



Just had my 20 week checkup and ultrasound.... half way there!!! Everything looks really good with the baby. Growing right on schedule, with a strong heartbeat between 150-160 bpm. We took some cute pictures of the baby on ultrasound - my favorite being it's tiny little feet pressed close to one another. We still haven't found out the gender yet; we plan to find out Christmas Eve or Christmas Day by opening the box with either the baby blue stocking, or the light pink Santa hat in it. We can't wait.

I am doing well myself too. The blood clot in the placenta has dissolved completely, but still, we are going to watch the placenta very closely over the next couple of months. I have an appointment for more ultrasounds in one month, and three months, and more to follow as the baby come's closer to it's due date. I've only gained 15 pounds since the start of the pregnancy. I'm hoping I can keep that in check this pregnancy and not gain 50 pounds like I did with Ellie.

I hope you are all ready for Christmas. We're busy today getting ready for the big days ahead. Ellie is so excited for Santa to come tomorrow night! I just know Christmas Eve and Christmas will be a blast this year. We hope yours is too!

Love the Munn Family,
Laura, Shayne, Ellie, and baby #2 :)

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome. Good news to hear. Keep us all up to date!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little baby. I am glad to hear everything is going well with mom and baby. I can't wait to hear the gender.

    ReplyDelete