Saturday, January 23, 2010

24 Week Ultrasound





We had another great ultrasound on Friday, January 22. We found out that our little Kaitlyn (and YES she is a girl! Shayne insisted we double check that it really IS a girl!!!) is growing right on target with her due date. She is currently about 1 pound, 9 ounces. We've been told that she has very long legs (which doesn't surprise me AT ALL) and she's not going to have a huge head. She's kind of a stubborn little baby though! She moves all the time, but when she senses someone is trying to feel her move that's her cue to STOP. Even at the ultrasound, she wouldn't move for the pictures, which I have to admit made me chuckle. We had to "sneak up" on her just to get this profile! Ellie is the only person to feel Kaitlyn move so far, but I think the secret much be in her gentle touch (or perhaps it's a sister thing!). I found the best shirt for Ellie given our situation... I think it says it all! Check it out! Ellie will be wearing this shirt the first time she meets Kaitlyn. I can't wait! Next ultrasound - March 19. 32 Weeks!


3 comments:

  1. That's such a cute shirt, very fitting! I'm so glad things have gone well for you since your earlier scares. I hope the rest of it goes smoothly as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I can't wait to meet her. She will be so cute and very loved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome post. So remarkable. I, personally, can't wait to meet little Kaitlyn. :)

    ReplyDelete