Monday, November 16, 2009

Surprising Sarah




In my opinion, everyone needs a bigger birthday party AT LEAST every five years. Most years, it can be as simple as cake and ice cream with close family (unless your a kid and a friend party is planned).... but this year, I wanted to do something nice for my sister in law, Sarah Cameron, by hosting a surprise birthday party for her - she has been long past due for one also. Sarah has done so much for me over the years, and especially lately with my bed rest time.

I had a lot of help from her friend Dan in Michigan, and her Mom in planning the party. Facebook also helped me reach some of the friends of hers that I wouldn't be a able to reach as easily. We had the party set for November 14, at 5:30 at Thai Kitchen in Provo.

Sarah walked in after her guests had all arrived, and I could tell she was tearing up as she walked in and was surrounded by several of her friends and family. We ate, and had a delicious strawberry Boston cake after.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH! I hope you enjoyed your party!

No comments:

Post a Comment