Wednesday, May 19, 2010

HaPpY bIrtHdAY to sHaYnE!!!






We have had A LOT of birthdays recently!!! First with Ellie on April 29, Then Kaitlyn on May 7, Ellie's Aunt Monyka May 11, OUR DOG on May 13, and now Shayne on May 17 (soon to be my Mom's birthday on May 29!). With everything going on, planning Shayne's birthday didn't happen until it was almost too late - BUT we managed to have a great birthday anyway!

On Monday, May 17, we started our birthday plans with me and Ellie picking up Shayne some Burger King for breakfast ;).It was my first time driving since we had the baby. Then, with my family we gathered at one of Shayne and I's favorite restaurants for lunch - LOS 3 AMIGO'S. After lunch, we came back to the house for cake and cards. It was a fun time. Tuesday, May 18, we meet up with the Munn side of the family for dinner, and homemade cheesecake. YUM!!!

Kaitlyn wore her "I love Daddy" outfit for the special days. It was fun to have her here to show her off for his big day. Overall, we had a great couple of days, and Shayne was happy with his birthday. :) Happy Birthday Shayne! We love you so much! Glad you had a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment