Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Celebrating the new Mr. and Mrs. Munn

This day I will marry my best friend,
the one I laugh with,
live for,
dream with,
love.
~ Author Unknown 

I am happy to announce the marriage of my brother in law, Patrick Munn to his sweetheart Ashley on August 26, 2012.  This day also holds significance in the family as the day Grandpa and Grandma Underwood were married over 70 years ago. I wish I could have been there to witness their special day!  The two are planning a temple wedding next year, and we hope to be a big part of that amazing day.

Patrick and Ashley are an amazing couple who are committed to each other and everything in their relationship.  We are very happy for them as they start their married life together! Congratulations to the newest Mr. and Mrs. Munn!  

1 comment:

  1. Awe!!! It really was a wonderful day, I love this post! Thank you Laura! :)

    ReplyDelete