Tuesday, September 18, 2012

30 Years Young

I turned the digits again on September 10, 2012 - I am now 30 years old.  I think having a husband four years older than me, I felt like I was in my thirties a lot longer than that but now it's official. 

Since it was a milestone birthday, we had a little family get together on September 8, 2012, for pizza and cake.  Mom was so sweet to take over since Kaitlyn had just had surgery and I was taking finals, and I can't thank her enough.  Everyone was very thoughtful and I got very spoiled. :)

Monday, September 10, Shayne took me out for my birthday date.  We went to a favorite, Los 3 Amigo's and went to the Halloween store and Walmart for shopping.   I bought three shirts with my birthday money.  It was very fun to get out.





If you ask me how I feel to be 30, I'd say, "I feel great.  I think my parents are feeling it more than I am." :) I am very excited to be in this time of my life.  


No comments:

Post a Comment