Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Our Little Dancer!

(Ellie is in the back)

For Christmas this year, Shayne and I decided it would be fun to put Ellie in a dance class as part of her gifts. I've always loved ballet because I took ballet until I was 17 years old and thought it would be fun to see Ellie in a ballet class even if she decides to take another from of dance or sport later on. So, for Christmas, she got her very own uniform for her dance; complete with tutu, shoes, pink tights, and black leotard. Ballet has been so good for her. She loves to participate in class and every time we watch her we come home beaming proud of her. I put up some clips I took with my digital camera one day at ballet. I hope you enjoy them!

Oh, and you're all invited to her ballet performance in June if you want to come. It's June 13. She is a bunny in Cinderella. I can't wait!!! It'll be so fun watch my baby girl on stage, and give her flowers and maybe even get ice cream after (our treat if you come!)! I'll get you the details on that later. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. How cute is that!! What a pretty little ballerina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, I have fiddled with this computer all day!!!!! I hope you get my reply. Anyway, the is so neat!! i can hardly wait for you to get me set up.. Love you Mom

    ReplyDelete