Saturday, September 19, 2009

My Birthday!


It's hard to believe that last week, September 10th, I turned 27 years old. To celebrate, we gathered some close friends and family together for a birthday lunch at my favorite restaurant LOS 3 AMIGO'S in Provo. It was amazing that at 1:30 p.m. on a Thursday, and all but two people I invited could make it. I feel blessed that I have so many supportive friends and family. Thank you to all who came and helped make my day extra special. I love you all.

Also, a quick update. I have new neighbors! Evan and Monyka (my brother and sister in law) moved in around the corner. It's been fun to have them near by, and to spend time with them more often. Ellie finally earned her new 16 inch Pricess bike this summer, and rides it nearly everyday. Ellie is also back in school, and her and I are enjoying a Mommy and Me Art Class in Provo at The Center. It's been a lot of fun to see her enjoy making ceramic Christmas ornaments (guess you know what you'll be getting this year!), ceramic beads, and use the pottery wheel. It's been fun bonding with her this way. Also! I have wheels again. It's hard to believe after TWO YEARS of staying home without transportation that I can finally hit the road whenever I please. I have my 1990 Bronco up and in running condition, and enjoy it so much. Shayne is still plugging away in school work, and anxious to be done. I am so proud of him and everything he does for our family.

Thanks again for the wonderful birthday and all the birthday wishes I received. I am looking forward to this fall, and the holidays that are coming ahead.

2 comments: