Monday, February 18, 2013

Welcome Baby Noah!

I am so proud to announce the birth of my newest nephew Noah Allen Joesph Munn to my brother and sister in law, Patrick and Ashley.  Early into our pregnancies, Ashley and I  joked that our babies must have jumped down from Heaven holding hands destined to be best friends.  I was so thrilled to be having a baby so close in age with little Noah.  We were only six weeks apart in our due dates which made talking about our pregnancies very fun.

I wish I could say I was there when little Noah was born, but he was in Pennsylvania.  I like to think I was there in spirit though because Ashley and I communicated a lot through text messaging and at times, it felt like I was really there with them.  When I got the word that things weren't going as planned with the delivery and Ashley would need a c-section, I wished even more that I could be there with them. I knew that Ashley had the strength and courage to have the surgery, but I also knew how much she hoped for a normal delivery and it would not be easy to accept for any of us.  I stayed up until 2:30 in the morning with her sister Brooke over the telephone waiting for the word that Noah and Ashley were doing ok.

Noah came Feb. 13, 2013 at 3:37 a.m. weighing 8.08 lbs, and 20 1/2 inches long.  He is perfect and absolutely adorable!  I wish every day I could hold him and can't wait to meet the little sweetie in person.  Ashley says he is a such a good baby - he nurses well, sleeps well, and is full of so much personality already! He is a blessing to everyone around him.  Both mom and baby are doing well.  Patrick and Ashley will be amazing parents and Noah will be a happy and very loved child.

Welcome little Munnkey! We love you! 


"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous 
 It's to decide forever to have your heart go outside your body." - Elizabeth Stone


No comments:

Post a Comment