Sunday, March 14, 2010

Let the Good Times "Roll"






We had some fun last week going bowling with Evan and Monyka, my brother and sister in law. Ellie loves bowling and being with her Aunt Kyka and Uncle Evan so much! We're going to miss having them living right around the corner from us when they move the last week of March. It's been fun seeing them more often and having our "game nights" and dinners. I'm glad they are moving to Spanish Fork though because hopefully we can live closer to them again perhaps by the end of the summer!

I also had some fun on my own as I decided to STOP growing my hair out after two years. I realized it was too long for me to straighten easy and that I would probably need to grow it another YEAR to get it to my goal. I tried to dye it to my natural color (which I think it's actually darker, but I think it will fade somewhat so I'm not worried). Oh and dying it again isn't an option at this point! I'm worried that my poor crippled hair will fight back with a vengeance!

This week, I will be seeing my new doctor, Dr. Brett Chipman. After much thought, I have realized that I feel more comfortable seeing an actual OB-GYN instead of a certified nurse midwife as I was before. CNM's are trained well for a normal delivery, but cannot deliver by C-section and aren't as prepared for emergencies. Considering how delicate this pregnancy has been (and some small pushes from my side of the family) I have made the switch at 8 months pregnant. I will be delivering Kaitlyn in Mountain View Hospital. I am also scheduled for my 32 ultrasound. This week also my friend is taking some family pictures of us. Our whole family looks forward to a day of GREEN on St. Patrick's Day. I'll have to post pictures of our green meals. Until then - I hope you have a good week!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you are always so positive. Love you guys and I miss living near you already.

    ReplyDelete