Tuesday, July 5, 2011

On my mind....



Today the Casey Anthony trial ended. The verdict; not guilty. I have been watching this trial for years and it baffles me that she can walk away right now with so much against her. My heart goes out to poor Caylee who was too young to die. Caylee was only two years old when she was murdered.

Danelle and Caylee would have been close to the same age. It gave me chills that they seemed to look alike as well. I remember my mom calling me up and telling me to really watch Danelle and make sure that she wouldn't get confused for Caylee who hadn't been found yet. Caylee later was found in a wooded area by her home... nothing but skeletal remains were left.

I hugged Danelle and Kaitlyn tight today and thanked Heavenly Father they are safe and here with me in a home where they will never be hurt or taken for granted. I love my kids. I hope for Casey's sake that if she didn't murder her daughter that they find the killer on the loose and justice can be served at long last.

1 comment: