Saturday, December 29, 2012

Thumper's New Names

With some hesitation, I am announcing the names of the next Munn.  I say I hesitate because I already know some may dislike our choices.  We have chosen a couple of names which are less popular but are strong in sentimental value.  While I value the opinions of others, I hope that our name choices will be respected as well.  Also know these are our name choices right now and may be changed if something doesn't "feel right" about them as we go along.

GIRL - Jayla Anne Munn

BOY - Liam Martin Munn

Generally speaking, it seems that a majority of people agree that we should have a boy.  Generally speaking also, it is often implied that if we have another girl that this would be a disappointment or let down of sorts.  YES we do hope for our boy - but we LOVE our girls so much!!  Whatever this little sweetie is - he/she is meant for our family and is already loved more than he/she could possibly know.  We are thrilled to become parents to another girl or boy.  I look forward to the moment we will finally know what our next little one is!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the name Jayla! Both names are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think those are great names! I love both of them! I especially like Liam Martin!! I have a feeling that this is the age of boys for the family. We've got our girls, now we're getting our boys. I think you're probably having a boy. I look forward to either girl or boy too though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the name choices! They are so creative & I love the sentimental value they both have! I cannot wait to see that adorable little baby! Boy or girl, I know it will be just perfect! I'm so happy that we are having babies together, Laura!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them both! Not that it matters what I (or anybody else) think(s) because if that is what feels right, that's what the name should be! Great names, though!

    ReplyDelete