Friday, April 16, 2010

Baby Update :)

We noticed some exciting things during my non stress test and ultrasound today. First, we noticed that Kaitlyn was fetal breathing which is AWESOME because this means her little lungs are ready! It was wonderful to see her little ribcage breathing in and out. Also, during my test we noticed that I am having small contractions. I have been noticing contractions at home (sometimes painful) but nothing major. The fluids today were lower than they have been in weeks, but given that they are at the lowest end of normal, they sent me home with instruction to do more resting and to come back in a week. Of course none of this means that she will be here in a day, week, or two weeks even, but I take it as a good sign that everything is working like it should! I can't wait to meet this little angel! She will be here before we know it!

1 comment: