Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fools, Ellie!!!!




Shayne and I got a big kick out of playing an April Fool's Day joke on Ellie. We heard that at THE SWEET TOOTH FAIRY they had special "fish cupcakes" today. This got us to thinking about something funny we could prank Ellie with!

We picked up the fish cupcakes just before dinner. They looked quite convincing with their blue frosting and red swedish fish on top. After dinner we sat around the table for our dessert. That's when we told Ellie they are fish cupcakes and they actually TASTE like fish! She believed our every word. She eyeballed the cupcakes, and wouldn't take a bite. I took the first bite, acting like I was going to throw up.

Still not wanting to try our cupcakes, I told her, "you'll like these they taste just like TUNA FISH!" Ha ha, Ellie loves tuna fish and it didn't surprise me that she DOVE IN. After eating the cupcake and saying, "I LOVE fish cupcakes," that we told her it was all a joke! They never tasted like fish! More like pineapple the whole time. We all got a big laugh out of it. I love April Fools Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment